Affiliate Terms Of Agreement
Go Raw Honey Referral Program Terms & Info
The below contains vital information and the terms of agreement for anyone participating in the Go Raw Honey referral program. If you participate, you do so in agreement with all terms outlined below. “Participate” is defined as having an active affiliate account with Go Raw Honey.
- You get 10% commission for anyone who clicks your referral link and makes a purchase within 30 days.
- The referral window for anyone who clicks your link expires after 30 days, after they complete one purchase, or after they click another referral link (either from you or someone else who refers for us).
- Referrals are tracked via a cookie from each user who clicks on the link you provide them. We are not responsible for sales lost to users who disable cookies in their browsers or otherwise renders cookies unable to track them as being referred from your link.
- Your referrals are kept tracked in our system and always viewable at your affiliate dashboard. You are entitled to a full yearly export of all your referrals/sales commissions upon request.
- You can post your referral link on your social media, blog, website and even generate user traffic/clicks using paid search marketing (like Google AdWords) if you choose. How you get people’s attention and clicks to your link is up to you to decide. The one exception is e-mail. You agree that you will not spam people or send your link to a ‘cold’ email list of people who did not explicitly agree to emailed by you.
- Any links on your website or blog should use the rel=nofollow attributes to comply with Google rules on backlinking for affiliates. If you don’t know what that means let us know.
- You may be required to disclose you are an affiliate or receiving compensation for people who purchase from our site from the link you provide. It is your responsibility to determine if and when you need to disclose that publicly on a blog post, website or other platform.
- You are free to use images and creative artwork publicly posted on our website on your social media platforms provided that you do NOT alter them in any way other than resizing (but not cropping) and if embedded on a website/blog post the images should always link back to the Go Raw Honey website with a by-line “Image Provided By Go Raw Honey” below in italics.
- We will pay you via PayPal the first week of each month for sales commission from the previous month. There is no minimum pay out required.
- You must give us a valid email for us to pay you via PayPal. If you cannot be paid via PayPal we can also render any commission to you as a gift certificate for Go Raw Honey in the exact amount, and you can use it to buy honey.
- Depending on your commission threshold for the year, we may request a W-9 from you at the year’s end so we can issue you a 1099 if required. It is expected that you are legally able to work within the USA.
- It is your responsibility to record and file all necessary state and federal taxes for any referral commission you get paid from Go Raw Honey. This is normally done when you file taxes each year and you should consult your accountant/tax filer for further details.
- Your account will stay active as long as you want it to, with the exception of totally inactive accounts for one year or longer. In that case, we will delete the account after paying any remaining commission if applicable.
- By participating in this referral program, you agree that you will NOT represent yourself as an employee of Go Raw Honey or in any other official capacity for the brand. We are glad to have you as a ‘brand ambassador’ to refer us to your friends/family members, but you must make clear your relationship is simply that of someone referring/recommending our honey and nothing more.
- You also agree that you will not make false or misleading claims about our products, but only represent them based on approved information within our website. That includes misleading health claims about raw honey that are not supported by the FDA or NIHS studies. Please see our FAQ articles for approved information on raw honey.
- Participation in the Go Raw Honey referrals commission program implies you agree to all of these terms. If you do not agree then you must un-enroll from the program.
- Finally, our lawyers gave us this hold harmless statement to include as required as well: “you also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Go Raw Honey from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury, of any kind whatsoever ( including without limitation all claims for monetary loss, property damage, equitable relief, personal injury and/or wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency, arising out of, in any way whatsoever, any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct on the part of Go Raw Honey, its officers, owners, personnel, employees, agents, contractors, invitees, or volunteers. All disputes are governed by the laws of the state of Texas.”